You know you are getting older when:
1) You wonder why young people always poke their tongues out in photos.
2) You realize that you mean twenty year olds when you say young people.
3) You need to go to the bathroom, yet you can't be asked to get up.
4) You are reluctant to call the help desk for anything connected to cell phones, because you know you won't understand the terminology.
5) You know you could understand the terminology if only you could hear it.
6) You kind of wish the TV, phone and internet were not bundled, because it means coping with three confusing things at once.
7) You scroll for longer when adding the year you were born.
8) You look at all the names of people who liked something you put on Facebook.
9) You think you are doing great because you are on Facebook.
10) You find old checks you wrote and exclaim; "And you thought that was expensive!"
11) You find old checks that you wrote, because those were the days when your old checks were sent back to you every month.
12) Paperless billing? Can't be trusted!
Note 1 for younger people) Checks were things you wrote when cards were just greeting cards.
The font size is larger on purpose to assist the readers this post is intended for.
And now it is time for bed.........have I taken my pills today? Where are my pills?
August 2017, I received a phone call from my dear friend Sally. "Linda has had an accident and it's really bad." Life changed...
Here's a tough post to write. Last Sunday, Paul Stickney, a favorite actor and friend of many died following complications from surgery...
I read today on Facebook, a simple statement that said: My Super Power is Happiness. It struck such a pleasant chord with me for its basic s...
Seems there was a lot going on today, emotions, issues, blood pressures, technical problems. Even the mighty Facebook could not keep up. Th...