Meaningful Beauty and Getting Wiser
I know I am getting wiser because…………
- At 1am I do not want to hear Cindy Crawford tell me how much I need to purchase Meaningful Beauty.
- Listening to a popular radio station is like listening to songs from the Disney Channel.
- Clothing leaves imprints.
- I no longer wear reading glasses trying to show that I’m intelligent and/or sexy. Now I actually need them to read.
- I’m putting my pennies together to exchange for notes at the bank.
- I buy earrings and sparkly bracelets instead of lingerie.
- I’m considering buying Meaningful Beauty in the next fourteen minutes for the fifty percent discount and free shipping.
- I was shocked at the cleavage on the Red Carpet during the Emmy Awards. How do they do that?
- I double check for tooth loss after chewing Mentos.
- When visiting the store Forever 21, I keep saying loudly: “Now what did my niece say she wanted?” For fear that people will imagine that I am in there for myself. Which I totally am and never understand why I torture myself like that. I'm glad to say it is only an annual event that often inspires depression, a diet and a chocolate binge.
- I’m searching for the credit card to purchase Meaningful Beauty. I just need to locate my glasses in order to find the credit card, and why do they give that telephone number so quickly?
- Wait a minute - why am I still up?