Signs that you are stuck in a rut:
1) you look up "bad mood solutions" on the Internet
2) you wear blue hospital socks because you can't be bothered to look for others
3) you think a sparkly top proves you're happy
4) you growl when you hear people say "for a pop of color"
5) you suck in your stomach while standing at a check out
6) the last time you wore lipstick was in a school play
7) you think "50 Shades of Grey" is a book about your laundry
8) you say out loud with a lot of interest "ooh look Market Basket is even closed on Easter Sunday"
9) you'd like to go to the cinema, and then you remember it's the week end which could mean "all them noisy kids"
10) wide shoes section grabs your attention
I read today on Facebook, a simple statement that said: My Super Power is Happiness. It struck such a pleasant chord with me for its basic s...
Here's a tough post to write. Last Sunday, Paul Stickney, a favorite actor and friend of many died following complications from surgery...
Seems there was a lot going on today, emotions, issues, blood pressures, technical problems. Even the mighty Facebook could not keep up. Th...
I was honored to be a finalist this month in The Modern Works Festival at Urbanite Theatre in Florida. It was an incredible experience. In ...