Signs that you are stuck in a rut:
1) you look up "bad mood solutions" on the Internet
2) you wear blue hospital socks because you can't be bothered to look for others
3) you think a sparkly top proves you're happy
4) you growl when you hear people say "for a pop of color"
5) you suck in your stomach while standing at a check out
6) the last time you wore lipstick was in a school play
7) you think "50 Shades of Grey" is a book about your laundry
8) you say out loud with a lot of interest "ooh look Market Basket is even closed on Easter Sunday"
9) you'd like to go to the cinema, and then you remember it's the week end which could mean "all them noisy kids"
10) wide shoes section grabs your attention
I have had so many thoughts recently for blog posts that could be inspiring for those around me, and yet I can never quite find the words. M...
I am excited to take part in my first blog hop with other writers and inspired by Libby Mercer. Our invite was to write a post about second...
August 2017, I received a phone call from my dear friend Sally. "Linda has had an accident and it's really bad." Life changed...
Well, it's been one month since David .......................... yep, can't type the words. You know what I mean though. Unless you ...