It's a very normal state of play these days to create a Bucket List. I like to set trends; Women Beyond the Verge of Frumpiness will be a fashion one day.
So instead of a list of things I want to do, I have created a list of things I want to say in my life time.
Importantly to say them within an honest context.
1) Isn't it beautiful?
2) I believe you are looking for me?
3) Who shall I dedicate this to?
4) A bottle of your finest champagne please.
5) I've always wanted to come here.
6) I have been fun, fearless and beautifully happy.
7) Come with me, I want to show you something.
8) Hold my calls please.
9) We gotta get a bigger cake.
10) First Class please. (to be specific to number 10 - I mean first class transportation - not postage!)
We never hear of the day when Eleanor Roosevelt said: "forget it, I'm staying in today and watching the garden." Or when Buddh...
I am excited to take part in my first blog hop with other writers and inspired by Libby Mercer. Our invite was to write a post about second...
August 2017, I received a phone call from my dear friend Sally. "Linda has had an accident and it's really bad." Life changed...
I love Christmas, always have and always will. It seemed to arrive quite suddenly this year, beginning in Massachusetts with a mountain of ...