It's a very normal state of play these days to create a Bucket List. I like to set trends; Women Beyond the Verge of Frumpiness will be a fashion one day.
So instead of a list of things I want to do, I have created a list of things I want to say in my life time.
Importantly to say them within an honest context.
1) Isn't it beautiful?
2) I believe you are looking for me?
3) Who shall I dedicate this to?
4) A bottle of your finest champagne please.
5) I've always wanted to come here.
6) I have been fun, fearless and beautifully happy.
7) Come with me, I want to show you something.
8) Hold my calls please.
9) We gotta get a bigger cake.
10) First Class please. (to be specific to number 10 - I mean first class transportation - not postage!)
Here is my pitch to Hallmark, as I already miss the romantic Christmas movies, we need to continue its glorious theme into January. Here a...
Here's a tough post to write. Last Sunday, Paul Stickney, a favorite actor and friend of many died following complications from surgery...
Seems there was a lot going on today, emotions, issues, blood pressures, technical problems. Even the mighty Facebook could not keep up. Th...
I heard today on the radio a question - what do people do on vacation that they rarely do at home? The answer was - order dessert in a re...