An old fogey is a term often used to refer to older people who are not aware of what is hip and who are out of touch with contemporary thought and activities.
I am in danger of becoming an old fogey. In fact, I wonder if I am already there?
Here are ten things I experienced this weekend that could be signs of O.F.L - Old Fogey Living:
1) you know where to find prune juice in the supermarket
2) you have a favorite post office
3) you are excited to see the Ann Hope Garden Outlet has opened for the season
4) you plan to visit the Ann Hope Garden Outlet "just to look"
5) you do not know any of the younger actors in the movie: The Hunger Games
6) you can't remember the names of the other actors in the movie: The Hunger Games
7) you wake up in the night doing something odd, similar to Popeye, with your mouth
8) wearing sneakers all the time begins to make sense
9) looking at Yoga positions - you think why and ouch
10) you are secretly happy that the temperature has gone down, because you can keep wearing your cardigan.
I read today on Facebook, a simple statement that said: My Super Power is Happiness. It struck such a pleasant chord with me for its basic s...
I stood for a moment this morning and literally felt all energy and determined action spinning around me. Life moves so quickly and the most...
This is a difficult post to write because it's a tender one. And a happy one. Anyone who has suffered a significant loss, will understa...
Here's a tough post to write. Last Sunday, Paul Stickney, a favorite actor and friend of many died following complications from surgery...