An old fogey is a term often used to refer to older people who are not aware of what is hip and who are out of touch with contemporary thought and activities.
I am in danger of becoming an old fogey. In fact, I wonder if I am already there?
Here are ten things I experienced this weekend that could be signs of O.F.L - Old Fogey Living:
1) you know where to find prune juice in the supermarket
2) you have a favorite post office
3) you are excited to see the Ann Hope Garden Outlet has opened for the season
4) you plan to visit the Ann Hope Garden Outlet "just to look"
5) you do not know any of the younger actors in the movie: The Hunger Games
6) you can't remember the names of the other actors in the movie: The Hunger Games
7) you wake up in the night doing something odd, similar to Popeye, with your mouth
8) wearing sneakers all the time begins to make sense
9) looking at Yoga positions - you think why and ouch
10) you are secretly happy that the temperature has gone down, because you can keep wearing your cardigan.
I have had so many thoughts recently for blog posts that could be inspiring for those around me, and yet I can never quite find the words. M...
I am excited to take part in my first blog hop with other writers and inspired by Libby Mercer. Our invite was to write a post about second...
I love Christmas, always have and always will. It seemed to arrive quite suddenly this year, beginning in Massachusetts with a mountain of ...
August 2017, I received a phone call from my dear friend Sally. "Linda has had an accident and it's really bad." Life changed...