An old fogey is a term often used to refer to older people who are not aware of what is hip and who are out of touch with contemporary thought and activities.
I am in danger of becoming an old fogey. In fact, I wonder if I am already there?
Here are ten things I experienced this weekend that could be signs of O.F.L - Old Fogey Living:
1) you know where to find prune juice in the supermarket
2) you have a favorite post office
3) you are excited to see the Ann Hope Garden Outlet has opened for the season
4) you plan to visit the Ann Hope Garden Outlet "just to look"
5) you do not know any of the younger actors in the movie: The Hunger Games
6) you can't remember the names of the other actors in the movie: The Hunger Games
7) you wake up in the night doing something odd, similar to Popeye, with your mouth
8) wearing sneakers all the time begins to make sense
9) looking at Yoga positions - you think why and ouch
10) you are secretly happy that the temperature has gone down, because you can keep wearing your cardigan.
Gary just asked me this week, why I haven't written a blog post for a while. So, here it is, the post I want to write. I judge myself ...
Here's a tough post to write. Last Sunday, Paul Stickney, a favorite actor and friend of many died following complications from surgery...
Seems there was a lot going on today, emotions, issues, blood pressures, technical problems. Even the mighty Facebook could not keep up. Th...
I heard today on the radio a question - what do people do on vacation that they rarely do at home? The answer was - order dessert in a re...