Beware the Ides of March. NO! I say lets celebrate. Here are ten things you can do to pay tribute!
1) Walk backwards so you can see whats coming.
2) Wear a toga.
3) Apologize as you eat Caesar salad today.
4) Play Mark Anthony songs all day. (Sorry Jennifer)
5) Watch George Clooneys movie Ides of March all day. (No change there then!)
6) Hide all your kitchen knives.
7) Drink sparkling wine all day. Et tu Brute?
8) Visit a physic and end by saying "you're kidding right?"
9) I think Caesar was stabbed going to the theater - so don't go to the theater.
10) Ides of March was a day dedicated to the God Mars - eat lots of Mars bars!
August 2017, I received a phone call from my dear friend Sally. "Linda has had an accident and it's really bad." Life changed...
Here's a tough post to write. Last Sunday, Paul Stickney, a favorite actor and friend of many died following complications from surgery...
I read today on Facebook, a simple statement that said: My Super Power is Happiness. It struck such a pleasant chord with me for its basic s...
Seems there was a lot going on today, emotions, issues, blood pressures, technical problems. Even the mighty Facebook could not keep up. Th...