Beware the Ides of March. NO! I say lets celebrate. Here are ten things you can do to pay tribute!
1) Walk backwards so you can see whats coming.
2) Wear a toga.
3) Apologize as you eat Caesar salad today.
4) Play Mark Anthony songs all day. (Sorry Jennifer)
5) Watch George Clooneys movie Ides of March all day. (No change there then!)
6) Hide all your kitchen knives.
7) Drink sparkling wine all day. Et tu Brute?
8) Visit a physic and end by saying "you're kidding right?"
9) I think Caesar was stabbed going to the theater - so don't go to the theater.
10) Ides of March was a day dedicated to the God Mars - eat lots of Mars bars!
We never hear of the day when Eleanor Roosevelt said: "forget it, I'm staying in today and watching the garden." Or when Buddh...
I am excited to take part in my first blog hop with other writers and inspired by Libby Mercer. Our invite was to write a post about second...
August 2017, I received a phone call from my dear friend Sally. "Linda has had an accident and it's really bad." Life changed...
I love Christmas, always have and always will. It seemed to arrive quite suddenly this year, beginning in Massachusetts with a mountain of ...