Beware the Ides of March. NO! I say lets celebrate. Here are ten things you can do to pay tribute!
1) Walk backwards so you can see whats coming.
2) Wear a toga.
3) Apologize as you eat Caesar salad today.
4) Play Mark Anthony songs all day. (Sorry Jennifer)
5) Watch George Clooneys movie Ides of March all day. (No change there then!)
6) Hide all your kitchen knives.
7) Drink sparkling wine all day. Et tu Brute?
8) Visit a physic and end by saying "you're kidding right?"
9) I think Caesar was stabbed going to the theater - so don't go to the theater.
10) Ides of March was a day dedicated to the God Mars - eat lots of Mars bars!
I told myself just now, that I need to get out into the fresh air and look at the sky before I write about what is going on. That I need a q...
I love Christmas, always have and always will. It seemed to arrive quite suddenly this year, beginning in Massachusetts with a mountain of ...
August 2017, I received a phone call from my dear friend Sally. "Linda has had an accident and it's really bad." Life changed...
Gary just asked me this week, why I haven't written a blog post for a while. So, here it is, the post I want to write. I judge myself ...