Beware the Ides of March. NO! I say lets celebrate. Here are ten things you can do to pay tribute!
1) Walk backwards so you can see whats coming.
2) Wear a toga.
3) Apologize as you eat Caesar salad today.
4) Play Mark Anthony songs all day. (Sorry Jennifer)
5) Watch George Clooneys movie Ides of March all day. (No change there then!)
6) Hide all your kitchen knives.
7) Drink sparkling wine all day. Et tu Brute?
8) Visit a physic and end by saying "you're kidding right?"
9) I think Caesar was stabbed going to the theater - so don't go to the theater.
10) Ides of March was a day dedicated to the God Mars - eat lots of Mars bars!
I read today on Facebook, a simple statement that said: My Super Power is Happiness. It struck such a pleasant chord with me for its basic s...
I stood for a moment this morning and literally felt all energy and determined action spinning around me. Life moves so quickly and the most...
This is a difficult post to write because it's a tender one. And a happy one. Anyone who has suffered a significant loss, will understa...
Here's a tough post to write. Last Sunday, Paul Stickney, a favorite actor and friend of many died following complications from surgery...