Here are ten reasons why: In a previous life I was a dog.
1) love bacon - I laugh every time that commercial for beggin bacon comes on with the dog who says "I'd get it myself but I got no thumbs! I love you I love bacon I love you I love bacon"
2) totally adore driving with my windows open, I would stick my head out if I could
3) despite being on two feet, I am still close to the ground
4) do my own version of chasing my tail - that's a regular day for me
5) as a kid I cried all the time when Lassie was on - must be jealous that some other bitch got my movie role
6) get so excited when going to the beach
7) love food, cuddles and sleeping
8) get scared now when I hear Sarah McLuhan singing. I used to love "In the Arms of the Angel" - now
I just think of that unwanted pet commercial and get sad. It must be a huge decision for an artist to agree for their music to be on a commercial.
9) want to eat anything I find on the floor
10) bathroom visits involve alot of fuss, howling, waiting, deciding and dithering
Here is my pitch to Hallmark, as I already miss the romantic Christmas movies, we need to continue its glorious theme into January. Here a...
Here's a tough post to write. Last Sunday, Paul Stickney, a favorite actor and friend of many died following complications from surgery...
Seems there was a lot going on today, emotions, issues, blood pressures, technical problems. Even the mighty Facebook could not keep up. Th...
I heard today on the radio a question - what do people do on vacation that they rarely do at home? The answer was - order dessert in a re...