Well, I can see that you have all missed me from the many begging letters for more blogs!
(Don't you love sarcasm?)
Here is my update:
1) I am amazed by Spring. You leave your garden in the morning then return in the evening to see more plants reaching up to say hello. Tonight I actually wondered if someone had planted some as a surprise!
2) I flicked over to Biggest Loser in a commercial from American Idol - and yet in the two minutes I saw, I ended up in tears again!
3) Is it me, or do you think the backing singers are really bad on American Idol this season? Everything sounds old fashioned with their oohh ahhs. Contestants - you are better off without them.
4) I am cheering on my brother and his gorgeous wife as they attempt a wondrous change. I love, admire and miss seeing them both.
5) Just finished reading Little Bee by Chris Cleave. Brilliant, brilliant - get a copy!
6) Had a great joke about April 20th today - but I cannot share it. I won't - so don't ask me. I'm just telling you it was funny.
5) White coconut chocolate...............oh my!!!!!!!
We never hear of the day when Eleanor Roosevelt said: "forget it, I'm staying in today and watching the garden." Or when Buddh...
I am excited to take part in my first blog hop with other writers and inspired by Libby Mercer. Our invite was to write a post about second...
August 2017, I received a phone call from my dear friend Sally. "Linda has had an accident and it's really bad." Life changed...
I love Christmas, always have and always will. It seemed to arrive quite suddenly this year, beginning in Massachusetts with a mountain of ...