Sunday Right Now
- I really want my Aunty Violet's Jam Tart. It's simple and magnificent.
- I am working really hard and proud of my commitment to work.
- It is truly useful that this country has three different time zones (maybe more?) You can get more than a regular days work done in one day. Sadly/brightly/amazingly/worryingly I am not being sarcastic.
- Faced a professional fear and am getting through it.
- Had to spell check enthusiast several times.
- ALL my teeth are aching - which is comforting, as I only get scared when one tooth hurts.
- In the discussions over the House of Iman in Manhattan - why doesn't anyone say it is not respectful? It's like weight watchers being next to IHOP - it's just plain awkward.
- Still wanting Aunty Violets Jam Tart.